Looking for caregiver jobs? Join us!
Care Choice Health Systems, Inc. only employs qualified, professional, caring, trustworthy, motivated and team oriented caregivers. We hold each staff member to the highest standard in care, kindness, and professional behavior.
We are currently recruiting Home Care Aides to work throughout San Diego and Temecula Valley. We need hourly and live-in care providers. We are looking for experienced caregivers. Position responsibilities include personal care such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, transportation and companionship. You will also be asked to prepare balanced meals and do light housekeeping.
The following is the minimum requirement each caregiver must meet in order to be a part of the Care Choice team.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Preferred Experience: 3+ years
- Required License: Valid Driver’s License. Has less than 5 points on DMV record. No DUI
- Preferred: Current CPR card by American Red Cross for Health Care providers
- Current TB test
- Competency Testing
- Drug Test
- Ability to read and write English
- Registered with Department of Social Services
- No criminal background record
- Must have an active telephone number and email account
- Must have a car in good operating order including registration, insurance, and seat belts
- Able to prepare basic nutritional meals
- Able to proficiently preform general household duties including, vacuuming, dusting, laundry
- Able to perform the duties required to assist clients with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental
- Constant: sitting, standing, walking
- Occasional: bending, stooping, pulling, reaching, climbing stairs, squatting, use of both legs and hands
- Lifting: 50 pounds
- Specific visual requirements: Near and distance
- Able to work independently, in the home environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application form available on this page.