Home care services are non-medical services and assistance provided by a registered home care aide to a client who, because of advanced age or physical or mental disability needs assistance with activities of daily living.
Our caregivers provide care and companionship to adult clients who are recovering after a hospital/facility stay, or are in need additional support to remain safely at home and avoid unnecessary hospitalization or institutionalization.
Caregivers will help to keep you safe and comfortable in your home or place of residence.
Our caregivers can assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
These services allow the client to remain in his or her residence and include, but are not limited to, assistance with the following:
- personal hygiene and grooming
- toileting and incontinence care
- medication reminders (client self administers)
Caregivers also assist with custodial duties called Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL). These duties include:
- meal planning and preparation
- making telephone calls
- shopping for personal care items or groceries
- All caregivers are interviewed and reference checked
- Before hire we…
- Background check: Fingerprints are run through the FBI and DOJ
- Drug screen, current TB test or Xray, DMV record screened (if requested),
- We require: auto insurance, current divers license, registration with the Department of Social Services, copies of DMV records
- We have all caregivers participate in an extensive orientation and safety training upon hire.
- Our Care Managers supervise the caregivers and match them to our families to provide the best services possible.
- All staff are insured and bonded
Services are available 24 hours per day 7 days a week. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. On call staff is available 24 hours per day for customer support.